Angela G. Lawson
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law - J.D, 2010, cum laude
- University of Memphis - B.A., B.B.A, 2004, summa cum laude
- United States District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association, Vice Chair of Estate Planning and Probate Law Section
- Practice Areas
Angela G. Lawson is an associate with Dinkelspiel Rasmussen & Mink, PLLC. She concentrates her practice on probate law and other transactional matters. She is licensed to practice in all state courts in Tennessee as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee and the United States Tax Court.
Angela grew up in Bartlett, Tennessee. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Memphis with degrees in International Business and Spanish in 2004. Prior to attending law school, she taught Spanish at two Memphis area high schools. Angela attended law school at the University of Memphis where she served on the Editorial Board for the Law Review and worked as a research assistant in the areas of tort law, copyright law, and sports law. She also worked as an extern for Chief Judge McCalla of the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee. Angela graduated cum laude in 2010.
Angela is a member of both the Tennessee and Memphis Bar Associations. She currently serves on the CLE Committee for the Estate Planning and Probate Law Section of the Memphis Bar Association.
Angela is married and has two daughters.