Brandon F. McNary
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law - J.D., 2014
- Middle Tennessee State University - B.A., 2010, cum laude
- United States District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court of the Middle District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Practice Areas
Brandon F. McNary is an associate attorney at Dinkelspiel Rasmussen & Mink PLLC. He concentrates his practice on civil litigation. Brandon is licensed to practice in all State Courts in Tennessee and in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee.
Brandon was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. He graduated cum laude in Industrial Organization Psychology from Middle Tennessee State University with minors in Mental Health and Secondary Education in 2010. Brandon returned to Memphis for law school and graduated in 2014.
Brandon married his wife, Lauren, in May of 2014. In his free time, Brandon enjoys running, water skiing, attending sporting events, and staying active.
You can reach Brandon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 759-2467.