Peter D. Baskind
- Tulane University – LL.M., 2001, With Distinction
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law - J.D., 1999, magna cum laude
- University of Memphis - B.A., 1996, summa cum laude
- United States District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court of the Middle District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Practice Areas
Peter D. Baskind is a member of Dinkelspiel Rasmussen & Mink PLLC. He concentrates his practice on civil litigation and is licensed to practice in all state courts in Tennessee and in United States Federal Courts in the Western and Middle Districts of Tennessee.
Peter grew up in Southern California and on the Mississippi Coast. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Memphis in 1996 with a degree in History, focusing on the Middle East. Peter stayed at the University of Memphis to attend law school where he served on Law Review and graduated magna cum laude in 1999. Continuing his legal education, Peter was awarded his Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Tulane University in New Orleans in 2001, graduating With Distinction.
Peter is married to medical oncologist, Dr. Margaret Gore. They have a son and daughter, both of whom are in college. In his spare time, Peter enjoys long-distance bicycling, kayaking, and fishing. Peter is a dual national, holding citizenship in the United States and Great Britain. He is also an Extra Class amateur radio operator.