Robin H. Rasmussen
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law - J.D., 1994
- University of Memphis - B.A., 1991
- United States District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court of the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court of the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of Arkansas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Practice Areas
Robin H. Rasmussen is one of the three founding members of Dinkelspiel Rasmussen & Mink, PLLC. She concentrates her practice on all types of labor and employment matters and commercial contract litigation. She was named one of the top employment lawyers in Memphis by Memphis Business Quarterly in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Robin began her legal career more than three decades ago as a word processor. Working her way up to a paralegal, she graduated from the University of Memphis, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991. She completed her Juris Doctorate degree at the University of Memphis in 1994. She is licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi and certified to practice before all Tennessee and Mississippi state courts, the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Tennessee, the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Arkansas, the Southern and Northern Districts of Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Sixth Circuits.
Robin is a former member and Chair of the Board of Directors of Planned Parenthood of the Greater Memphis Region. She is also a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Instructor and avid motor-cyclist.
Robin has been married to her husband, Jon L. Rasmussen, for thirty-five years. They have two grown sons and eight grandchildren.
Should you need to contact Robin, you can reach her directly at email@example.com or (901) 759-2470.